I was born and reared in Abbeville, SC, thirteen miles west of Greenwood. I have been a resident of Abbeville nearly all my life, having returned there after attending the University of South Carolina. My twenty two year old son, Patrick, lives in Columbia.
For the past twenty one years I have been involved in business, finance and real estate development. In 1996, I bought and developed twenty six acres, three miles northeast of Abbeville. It is an upscale subdivision, which I named Deer Run. It includes sixteen lots ranging in size from 1.06 to 2.06 acres. Development of the project included: purchase of land, design of road route, sizing and having surveyed into individual lots, installation of underground utilities, landscaping of road right-of-way and sale of individual lots.
From purchase of the land for Deer Run to sale of the last lot, I had daily thoughts of becoming a full-time Real Estate agent. Now, with my real estate license in hand, I feel very fortunate to have become a member of the Prudential Cambridge Realty team.
Whether looking for the perfect home for your family or the perfect buyer for your present home, you should satisfy yourself that you are choosing an agent with whom you have a common comfort level. Interview the prospective agent and decide before making a commitment that you feel good about him or her.
I will appreciate your consideration and my promise to you is that; "I shall put your interest first, and I shall never betray your confidence."
Please call me for an interview.
Patti K. Nickles
Patti K. Nickles
Prudential Cambridge Realty
1717 Bypass 72 NE
Greenwood, SC 29649
Real Estate News
- House Passes Flood Insurance With Amendments
- Realtors® Applaud House Passage of Bipartisan Flood Insurance Affordability Bill
- Downpayment Assistance for FHA Loans
- Analysis of Camp Tax Reform Draft
- Senate Hearing on TRIA Reauthorization
- Senate Introduces Patent Demand Letter Legislation
- NAR Submits Letter to Congress on QRM
- Freddie Mac Clarifies Auction Pilot
- Coalition Steps Up Education on Water Rule
- Realtors® Oppose Tax Plan to Limit Mortgage Interest Deduction, Real Estate Provisions
- House to Vote on Flood Insurance
- NAR Addresses Possible Lead Rule
- FCC to Propose New Net Neutrality Rules
- White House Announces Patent Litigation Reforms
- ACA Mandate Delayed for Some Employers